Wednesday 10 February 2010

Where are those emergency pre-written posts?

Somehow, the last of the pre-written posts got used up a while ago, and I never made some more. You know, those posts that can be slapped onto the blog when things happen and the last thing you want to do is blog?

Today would have been a prime example for such a day - the cold I've caught somewhere back last week really hit me yesterday, and I spent the day mostly in bed. It is much, much better now, but I'll still be taking today off for recuperation. (Also, the ol' brain is not yet fit for proper thinking again.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care and get well soon.

Harma

Cathy Raymond said...

I'm out of emergency posts too! (And too busy dealing with major snow storms to sit down and write more, now that my copy of NESAT X has finally shown up!)

Take care of your cold, and I'm sure we'll all hear from you soon.

Anonymous said...

When I get a cold, I eat oranges with honey. It tastes surprisingly good, and I figure it's got to be at least as effective as lemon tea with honey.