Tuesday 20 December 2011

It's updated!

We have finally wrapped up all the prelim discussions and clarifications, and now the Textile Forum homepage is updated.

As previously hinted and announced, the Forum 2012 will be held at the brand-new Laboratory for Experimental Archaeology, a new research facility of the RGZM. Our focus topic will be "Metals in Textile Crafts", and we are looking forward to an exciting time with this very wide and fascinating topic. You find the Call for Papers and more info about registration here.

As of now, you can also register for the event, which will take place September 10-16, via our registration page. And please spread the word about the Forum!

4 comments:

Phiala said...

Sadly, I've already committed to teaching at the biennial Complex Weavers seminar 12-15 September. That would have been a perfect theme, as I do fibers and Nick metals.

But I will spread the word for you.

a stitch in time said...

Ah, I'm sad to hear that! I had been hoping we would lure you and Nick back to Europe with this...
But thanks for spreading the word, and I hope you can make it next year!

Harma Piening said...

Hello Katrin, I filled in the registrationform, but how do I submit it?

a stitch in time said...

Harma, thank you for catching this and telling me - the "submit" button somehow got lost during transit, it seems. It worked fine (with a button) when I tried it out.

It should work now, though!