Wednesday 11 March 2015

The Power of Story.

Writing this blog is a perfect excuse to look at stuff every day, calling it, you know, "blogging research" or "keeping up with things for the blog". It is nice, it amuses me, sometimes it's frustrating, and sometimes I stumble across something that really touches me.

That happened to me yesterday, after I finished watching the paper about the medieval bread experiments. I clicked on UCD's youtube channel, looking for more nice stuff like it, and this one came up.



It started up on its own, and I would not have watched it otherwise. But it started, and the beginning sounded interesting, and it only got better from there. So I stayed with it until the end. It's a lovely, lovely piece - if you have a few minutes, do watch it. And thank you, dear readers, for being my excuse for doing blogging research, resulting into finding things like this!

No comments: