Tuesday 12 May 2015

Spinning instructions!

As posted a while ago, I wrote up some spinning instructions to go with a hand-spindle kit.



It did get ready in time for the wool festival at Backnang, and now I have finished translating the instructions into English.

The German version is already available in the online shop - it should be downloadable for free, if there should be any trouble, please let me know. Before I post the English version to the shop, though, I'd like to have a native speaker give it the once-over to catch any stupid bits of Denglish (which tends to happen when translating, unfortunately).

Any volunteers?

3 comments:

NancySC said...

I'd be delighted to look at it.

NancySC said...

And you can email me at mamculuna@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd also be interested in reviewing it. I'm affreca@yahoo.com