Wednesday 24 June 2015

Update.

I've written several notices about the ebook piracy thing, and those we found initially have been taken down. It seems there are more popping up, though, so it feels a little like playing whack-a-mole in spite of not really wanting to do so.

Otherwise, my paper is finally about finished - just the formatting of the bibliography has to be taken care of. The lots of rain in the last days mean that I can finally finish washing my fleeces, so one of them is soaking right now. The cat is sleeping, as usual...

...and the chili plants are making nice and colourful chilis:


I've also made a little bit more progress on the fleur-de-lis prototype - one side leaf and the band are left to embroider:


Here's the view from the back:






I'm already looking forward to the next step - doing it again while taking pictures...

No comments: